Sunday, May 18, 2008

......

rituals for this 2 days was not good.
wake up, brunch, sit and do wrk till dinner..
dinner finish, sit back the same place and continue doing wrk till 4am..
repeat it today.
but dinner we went out to subway and did grocery shopping..

need fresh air!

my fone credit finish when we were in hobart..
din get to top it up..
so ytd, the gaypartner smsed me..

8pm
'Helly my dear. Eaten dinner le ma? Hows school got miss me anot?'
i couldnt reply.

9.30am this morning
'Morning my dear. Dao lo you ytd sms dun want reply! Dun miss me alr right?
yet again, i couldnt reply...

6pm just now
'How come you dun want reply my sms?'
and again, i couldt reply until minutes ago..

haaaahaaa..
i can imageine his pekchek-ness..

tml... sch again..
havent done the stuff tt needs to be done... -.-

and its bloody cold.
7.2deg

k thxbye

No comments: