Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i never knew

how much hate i have
for creepy crawlies
until they occupy my room.
i wish i could collect them all,
roast them to crispy little things,
and drop a 1 ton stone on them
so they will turn into dust.

i never knew
people think of me as manly and geeky.
its fine tho =D
rather than ppl think of me as obnoxious biatch

back to worm story,
everyday i found at least 1 of them in my room!
i came home frm class this afternoon, room was warm and smelling nice of lavender fragrance.
slept till dinner.
aft dinner came back to the room to draw the blinds.
OMFG! i almost touched the bloody worm! it was on the lines to draw the blinds.
hurrgghhhhh!
and so i spraayyyyyyyyyyeeeeeedddd MORTEIN till it wriggle and drop on the floor.
before i sprayed somemore.
so the rm smells lyk poison now! damn.
gd thing Irwin the biologist helped me unhook the worm off my carpet.

what is worse than not being able to unhook the worm off my own carpet?
having muscle aches at the same time.
i cant bend properly.
i sit and stand up lyk a pregnant lady.
sighs.

___________________
images

it was sunset
i was in the room in front of the mirror
b4 going for pilates.
ncn thought i was some man.
oh em gee.

last saturday at shivani's place.

best curry in launnie lah
esthermommy!
this is for U!
look at your girls =D

K nomore.

No comments: