Wednesday, May 13, 2009

woo bloody hoo.

hello

i am alive.

almost died.
but still alive.
=)

__

Digital Studio submission is OVER. for now.

ytd
what was the best thing to do,
after a submission
where i only slept for 30min in a span of 32 hours?

on my black bed
on a layer of fleece blankets
under another 2layers of fleece plus 1 quilt
in my comfiest beary blue pyjamas
with my nightlight at far corner of my room
and a lavender aroma teraphy on my sidetable
laptop on my lap
turn on the movie.

but who noes.
i couldnt even make it into 20mins of the show.
so
i gave up
and went to dreamland...

i slept for 14 hours.
it's not enough! to compensate my loss of sleep.

btd class was booooooring.
lunch at pasta merchant and aroma
dinner at balaclava
were great!

ps tml.

tonnnnsss of melb pics
when i'm more free.

XD
kthxbye!

No comments: