Tuesday, December 2, 2008

hello

i'm back in the tiny island..

i'm kinda starting to pay for what i've done in jkt.

i finally face reality.

i stepped on the weighing scale.
omg
blardy blardy hell.

so i reduced my food intake today.
and for a ahem reason,
i couldnt really take it today.
prolly cos of the sudden change in the amt of food intake.
so i got trembly in the evening AND
omg. i go and eat fish crackers.

dinner, i ate more than what i'm supposed to eat.
damn it.
aft dinner, i put on my retainer.
retainers come into good use in situations lyk this
=D
____________
anws,
updates on the last few days in indo,
i permed my eyelash,
went shopping but din get as much as i wanted,
stuffed myself until i couldnt breathe,
rushed to finish watching the korean series even lyk 5 hours b4 my flight,
and acupunture my wrist again.

the wrist is not really getting better -.-
this 2nd time, he poked 4 needles on my wrist!
and its more painful!!
and i was holding back my cramps.
i felt cold sweat, then vision darken then ears kinda blocked..
almost! blackout.
lucky didnt..

oh and!!
i passed!
not with flying colours.
_____________

XD
i shall keep my retainers on 24/7

kthxbye!

No comments: