Saturday, December 13, 2008

i chopped me hair!

so
i wake up later and later each day..
10.30am
therefore 9.30 indo time,
1.30pm tassie time.
ok still acceptable.
XD

then off i went to meet a friend frm DP.
esther met her friend frm DP too.
but she at vivo.
i was at marina
XD

we had waruku..
BIG bowl.

and then met esther.
straight to chapter 2.

before.
before.
after!
i prefer my hair straight nw..
i din cut my fringe
and my hairdresser's cute.
XD ngahahahahahahhaha.
J.J.ONG.
ahahahahha
suntec
xmas tree gt winnie the pooh.
precious moments!

so paiseh, we asked a guy to take pic of us with my vivitar toy camera. ahahahah.
CMI pose.


first time i came to the garden thing..
__________
then off we went to the east side..
esther gt a job!
in the east! so near my hse!
she's gonna b an eastsider.
XD
rubbish
then we had katong laksa...
someone put chilli wor.

and since i wont b going to spa tml anymore,
i decided to cook tml lunch..
kinda miss my own cooking. omg.
yes indeed.
brought her to parkway..
first time in a decade or two??
starbucks of course.
last pic b4 we went off..
angle is very unflattering.
yayy
kthxbye!

No comments: